pneumatic vacuum conveying system applies multiple points
Hanrui Puzer is a high-tech enterprise built in 2002 , we are a
professional supplier for providing solid bulk material handling
solutions, integrated with designing , manufacturing sales and EPC
service . Our mission is dedicated to provide excellent solutions
and services of handling solid bulk material in order to
consistently create maximum value for customers.
We provide STATE-OF-THE-ART Pneumatic Conveying System for
different solids (powder/pellets).
We offer customized solution for solid transfer, providing clean,
leak-proof, safe atmosphere in material handling plant.
We offer broadly dilute phase and dense conveying system.
Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying System (Lean Phase)
- This system works on solid to air ratio.
- System has low air pressure, high air volume.
- System works with high velocity solid transfer.
- System work with pressure conveying i.e. air blow or vacuum
conveying viz. air suck.
- Use of wide variety of solid system commonly used for, Non-Abrasive
material, Economical up to 200 meter conveying
- System mainly comprises of Positive Displacement Blower (pressure
< 2 bar), Rotary Feeder and Product Separator.
|Features||1. Accommodate Your needs.|
|Flexible modular design makes this discharger most suitable for a
wide range of applications to best accommodate your needs.|
|2. Cost efficiency:|
|Dustless operation helps you to save extra cleaning cost.
Incorporated dust collector to help you save cost on a separate
|3. Space Efficiency:|
|Understanding the requirement of your project on environment and
space, our professional R & D team will design the most
appropriate system to suit your needs.|
|4. Optional Component:|
|Flow-control valve >Dust collector >Exit
conveyor>Dumper>Store hopper>Weighing system|
Necessary information when order:
1. Location: indoor or outdoor
2. Kindly provide the installment position and the conveying
3. Capacity(KG/H), and remark the ration conveying or variable
4. Product characteristic: name, size, bulk density, temperature,
stickness and other special characteristics
5. Flange standard and flange dimension
6. Please provide reducer motor working voltage, IP grade Ex-proof
grade and other automation control requirements