Screw conveyors suitable for high pressure dense phase pneumatic
Horizontal screw conveyors are the most widely used type of screw
conveyor. Used to convey bulk materials from one part of a process
to another, horizontal screw conveyors are available in a wide
range of sizes, lengths, configurations and materials of
Screw conveyors are typically designed to convey bulk materials at
15, 30 or 45-percent trough loading, depending upon material
characteristics of the specific bulk material. As a general rule,
trough loading of 45-percent can be used for light, free-flowing
and non-abrasive bulk materials. Trough loadings of 15 and
30-percent are typically used for denser, sluggish and more
abrasive bulk materials
Screw feeders quality assurance:
1. We own scale, and professional processing and manufacturing
2. We strictly follow ISO9001 quality management system
3. We have comprehensive preventive measures, process control and
detection means to control the whole process of quality effectively
The related technical parameters of Screw feeders:
|Main Materials||SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, SS836L, WCB, QT500 and etc.|
|Flange Conn. Rating||ANSI B16.5 150LB, GB, HG, SH or designated by client|
|Applicable Medium||Solid material(Power, particles, powders/particles mixtures, flakes
Screw feeders feature:
1. Industrial screw conveyor even discharging and convenient to
control the feeding.
2. The construction is firm, compact and beautiful in design.
3. Good seal and high pressure resistant
Application of Screw feeders:
It widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, fertilizer, food,
pharmaceutical raw materials, dyes and other industries in solid
powder, additives, catalysts, etc.
1. Can we choose the material of the screw feeder ?
Yes, for material , you can choose SS304, SS316, SS316L , Q235 or
2. What should we supply you when we need to select a proper size ?
You need to let us know your detailed site condition, such as
working temperature, working pressure etc. We need your material
information as well , such as material name , bulk density,
particle size, material flowablity etc.
3. What is other information we need to supply before get a
We need you give us the brand of the motor and reducer, whether is
it explosition-proof or not ?By the way, we will send you a data
sheet to collect information we need .
4. Can we choose the brand of the motor & reducer?
Yes , you can select motor & reducer brand according to your